IT Innovation INC respects the privacy of individuals and complies with all applicable privacy laws including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and similar provincial laws.
- The types of personal information IT Innovation INC may collect about you
- The purposes for which IT Innovation INC collects and uses personal information about you
- How IT Innovation INC protects your personal information
- The types of third parties with whom IT Innovation INC may share your personal information
- How you can make enquiries, request access, or submit complaints with respect to your personal information
For the purpose of this Policy, “personal information” means all information collected, stored or otherwise handled by IT Innovation INC by which an individual can be identified or is identifiable.
Personal Information IT Innovation INC Collects
This section explains the types of personal information about you that may be collected by IT Innovation INC, and under what circumstances. This personal information may be collected through a number of different channels, such as information that you provide on IT Innovation INC website(s), in surveys that you fill in for IT Innovation INC, and personal information provided during marketing events.
- Technological Professionals Marketing Events:IT Innovation INC may conduct various marketing activities, such as seminars. As part of this process, IT Innovation INC may collect and retain electronics professionals’ personal information (such as first name, last name, age, gender, business address, business phone number, business fax, business e-mail address, home address, home phone number, medical specialization, professional qualifications, license number and scientific society membership number).
- Information in order to comply with our regulatory obligations:IT Innovation INC is obliged to collect certain information to comply with its regulatory requirements. For example, we may ask you for information if you experience any adverse effects whilst taking any of our products. This information may also be reported to us by third parties, such as Technological Please note that if you are a Technological professional, it is imperative that you obtain appropriate consent from your customers before you provide us with their personal information or sensitive personal information.
- As part of our business relationship with you:If you are a customer, supplier or business partner of IT Innovation INC, we will handle your personal information (for example, contact details and records of our interactions with you) for the purposes of maintaining that relationship.
- Websites:In general, you may browse IT Innovation INC websites without providing any personal data. IT Innovation INC may provide you with opportunities to sign up to receive specific information or services from IT Innovation INC. As part of this process, IT Innovation INC might ask you to provide personal information about you (such as name, home address, home phone number or personal e-mail address). For example, you may choose to register to receive e-mail updates about a IT Innovation INC website, information about a particular technological condition, or materials relating to products or services offered by IT Innovation INC, and you may provide IT Innovation INC with your e-mail address to receive such communications.
- Research & Development Surveys:Surveys and questionnaires may ask for sensitive personal information including health related information which may be used for benchmarking services and for assessing the quality of customer care. Unless specifically requested in a survey or questionnaire, IT Innovation INC advises you not to disclose your personal information (i.e. information by which you could be identified) when filling in these surveys and questionnaires.
Personal Information Obtained From Third Parties
To better understand and address your interests, and to keep the personal information that IT Innovation INC has about you accurate, IT Innovation INC may correct or add to the personal information that you provide to IT Innovation INC with the personal information that IT Innovation INC receives from other sources like third parties providing services on behalf of IT Innovation INC. If you have a business or professional relationship with IT Innovation INC, IT Innovation INC may use your personal information, including the personal information IT Innovation INC may collect about you from other sources, in order to develop IT Innovation INC’s business relationship with you and/or your organization.
How IT Innovation INC Uses the Personal Information
IT Innovation INC and its service providers may use the personal information about you for the following purposes:
- Provide information and services that you have requested:IT Innovation INC may use the personal information about you to provide you information that you may request, e.g. information about a product that IT Innovation INC is offering.
- Market IT Innovation INC products and services:IT Innovation INC may use the personal information about you to provide you with materials about products and services offered by IT Innovation INC including new content or services on its websites. IT Innovation INC may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, facsimile or e-mail, as permitted by applicable law, including Canada’s anti-spam legislation. IT Innovation INC does not share any of your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without providing you an opportunity to opt-out of such disclosure.
- Research and Development:IT Innovation INC may send IT relted questionnaires to clints and professionals in order to gather information about customers. IT Innovation INC may aggregate this information with information obtained from other sources in order to obtain a summary, that will be used to improve IT Innovation INC products and services.
- Customer Servicing:IT Innovation INC may use the personal information about you to invite you to events that IT Innovation INC feels are relevant for you as a part of customer service efforts.
How IT Innovation INC Protects Your Personal Information
IT Innovation INC maintains reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect the personal information about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
With Whom IT Innovation INC Shares Your Personal Information
IT Innovation INC may share the personal information about you with service providers that IT Innovation INC has retained to perform services on its behalf including (i) provision of IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; and (iii) customer service activities such as inviting you for certain events. IT Innovation INC has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing your personal information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on IT Innovation INC’s behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements. IT Innovation INC may also send certain types of personal information about you (e.g. demographic information such as name and contact information, products and services provided and health information) to IT Innovation INC affiliates, for the purposes described in this Policy. IT Innovation INC may also share the personal information about you with other IT Innovation INC affiliates, partners, government agencies and regulatory bodies where necessary to fulfil a legitimate business purpose or to comply with applicable legal requirements. Generally, IT Innovation INC may disclose the personal data about you (i) if you request or authorize such a request; (ii) to protect your or IT Innovation INC’s legal interest; (iii) to defend against potential or actual litigation; (iv) to abide by law, regulation or contract; (v) to respond to a court order, administrative process or judicial process, including, but not limited to, a subpoena or a search warrant; (vi) to respond to an emergency that is believed to threaten risk of harm to the individual or property; (vii) when disclosure is otherwise a necessary and legitimate consequence of your relationship with IT Innovation INC; (viii) for national security matters; (ix) for the performance of a task in the public interest; and (x) when disclosure is in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. IT Innovation INC’s affiliates and service providers may be located in jurisdictions outside of Canada, in which case your personal information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities in those foreign jurisdictions.
IT Innovation INC reserves the right to share the personal information that it has collected in the event it sells, licenses or transfers all or a portion of its business or assets. Should such a sale, lease (licensing) or transfer occur, IT Innovation INC will make reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information about you in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
Automatically Collected Information – Cookies & Other Website Information
As with other commercial websites, IT Innovation INC’s website(s) uses standard "cookie" and "web beacon" technology and web server logs to collect information about how the website is being used. IT Innovation INC websites uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use our sites. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies
about your use of the websites (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google and processed to compile aggregated statistical reports that are used by IT Innovation INC to optimize website content.
Web beacons are transparent pixel images that are used in collecting information about website visitor activities and e-mail response and tracking. For example, if IT Innovation INC sends you an e-mail message, IT Innovation INC (or third parties providing services on its behalf) may collect information through web beacons to determine whether you have opened the e-mail message or clicked on links located within the e-mail message.
Information gathered through cookies and from web server logs may include your IP address, your Internet web browser name, your operating system name, the domain name of your internet service provider, the date and time of your visits, the pages viewed, the time spent at IT Innovation INC website(s), and the websites visited just before and just after IT Innovation INC website(s). This information may be associated with the personal information about you, if you choose to provide personal information to us.
By using IT Innovation INC website(s), you consent to IT Innovation INC storing information on your hard drive through Cookies or similar technologies.
Opting Out of Cookies
IT Innovation INC will always seek to obtain your consent where required by the applicable law. For example, IT Innovation INC will seek to obtain your explicit consent for (i) processing sensitive personal information in any form (ii) for using your personal data for any purposes other than those explained in this Policy, where required by law. In all other circumstances, by providing your personal information to IT Innovation INC, you consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy.
You have the ability to withdraw your consent for IT Innovation INC to collect and process your personal information at any time by contacting IT Innovation INC as outlined in the Enquiries and Complaints section below.
Enquiries and Complaints
You may request access to the personal information that IT Innovation INC has about you. IT Innovation INC also offers you the opportunity to edit and update certain personal information which you have provided. If you require a copy of your personal information, or if you would like to update or correct it, or if you have any inquiries or would like to submit written complaints about IT Innovation INC privacy practices, please send a written request including your name, and contact information (e.g. telephone, email address, mailing address) to us at.
IT Innovation INC.
 “IT Innovation INC means the IT Innovation INC affiliate identified at the end of this Policy or other IT Innovation INC entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with the IT Innovation INC affiliate identified below.”